Paper airplanes are awesome for relieving office boredom, attacking a coworker or sibling, or sending messages around the Ministry of Magic. But sometimes paper airplanes need just a little more oomph - a little more power. Well, the time has come to easily add that extra power and control the plane with your smartphone with the PowerUp® 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane.
First, make your airplane. Oooo, nice one. Then, you just slip your PowerUp® 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane propeller-stalk thing onto your paper airplane. It clips to the front, with the prop sticking out the back. Twenty minutes of USB charging, and you'll have ten minutes of flight time! Load up the app in your iPhone or Android device, and you'll be able to control the paper airplane right from your phone! Control the thrust with a virtual throttle and tilt your phone for steering. Get yerself a PowerUp® 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane, and you will be the ruler of the air!
- For Ages 14 and Up
- Turn any paper airplane into a smartphone controlled R/C airplane!
- Connects via Bluetooth
- 180 feet range
- Crash-proof bumper
- 10 minutes of flight on one 20 minute charge
- Crash-proof carbon fiber frame
- Automatic thrust to assist when turning
- Precision control for easy flying
- App features:
- Magnetic compass
- Charging status indicator
- Thrust level indicator
- Ascend/Descend lever
- Artificial horizon
- Battery level indicator
- Range indicator
- Includes: PowerUp® 3.0 Smart Module, Micro USB cable, Spare propeller, Spare rudder, Display case and mount, 4 PowerUp® paper templates, Waterproof paper template, PowerUp® 3.0 user guide
- Free app available for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: approx. 8.25" long